miércoles, abril 11, 2007

Kissing a Fool...

People,
Will always make a lover feel a fool,
But you knew I loved you,
We could have shown them all,
We should have seen love through,
Fooled me with the tears in your eyes,
Covered me with kisses and lies,
So goodbye,
But please don't take my heart...

(George Michael - Kissing a Fool)

¿Alguna vez has sentido que porque tú amas, eres un tonto?

La verdad es que siempre pasa, al menos, siempre me pasa a mi.

Como que hasta yo mismo, cuando me enamoro, me hago ver como un tonto, como un tonto enamorado.
When you're a fool in love,
And nothing goes the way you plan,
And no one cares and no one understands,
That you're a fool and you're in love,
Never another spring for you,
Never a robin to sing for you,
You're out there on your own,
When you're a fool in love,
When you're a fool in love,
Seems like the skies are always grey,
You turn around theres someone in your way,
And its you,
And you're in love,
Sometimes you think that your luck has changed,
And a rainbow explodes 'cross the sky,
But when you're a fool in love,
You'll be a fool 'til the day you die...
(Randy Newman - When You're a Fool In Love).
Y en verdad que eres un tonto enamorado, todo es lindo, todo es absurdo, todo es incomprensible, todo es rosa, y ves la vida de colores, y estás feliz, y no te pones a pensar cuan tonto es eso.
Me da rabia enamorarme, me hace sentir como un tonto, como un tonto sin remedio. Hopeless.
¿Quién sabe? Tal vez todos seamos tontos...

Etiquetas: , ,

0Palabra(s)-Ilustrada(s):

Publicar un comentario

<< Home